What is Paytm?
Paytm is a type of Online Digital Payment platform or online wallet that allow to integrate to the bank Account or Debit, Credit card. Paytm is a Payment gateway which is associated with most of the bank. There are 150 million users, using the Paytm in India. Paytm Wallet is allow transferring money into the online banking, Debit Cards, Credit Cards or depositing cash via select bank and partners.
What is the Uses of Paytm Wallet?
There are multiple uses of Paytm Wallet. We are going to share the uses of Paytm wallet below:
- Recharge: Mobile phone, Metro card, DTM, Cables, Data Cards, etc.
- Pay Bills: Electricity, Water, Gas, Braodband, Telephone etc.
- Book Tickets: Bus, Trains, Flights, Movie, Sport, event etc.
- Book: Cabs, Hotels, Restaurants etc.
- Online Shopping: Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal, Shopclue, make my trip, Book my show, big basket etc.
- Shopping: Moll, Shopping complex, Shops, Vegetable shop, small daba, etc.
Term and Condition of Payment:
According to RBI, there are some term and condition to payment and transfer money from paytm wallet. Anyone can’t keep and expenses more than Ten Thousand (RS. 10,000) in a Month. If you want to keep and expenses more than ten thousand then you should consult the bank for KYC process. You can keep and expenses one lakh after KYC process.
How to use of Paytm?
We are going to share most important topic “How to use of Paytm for Bill, recharge, book tickets, online shopping and many more”. You should follow the below steps to use of Paytm.
- First of all visit the Paytm.com and login in your paytm account.
- Select the device which you want to recharge or bill and many more. for example Mobile recharge.
- Select the Prepaid or postpaid services
- Enter your mobile number, select operator, Circle, Enter Amount than click on process to recharge button.
- Payment through credit, debit or net banking.
How to use of Paytm Wallet?
We are going to share how to use Paytm Wallet in your daily life.
- Install the Paytm wallet App in your smart phone.
- Signup into the Paytm Wallet app
- Login into the Paytm wallet and add amount through credit, debit card and net banking.
- Scan the Barcode code of Paytm wallet and enter the amount and press payment button to payment.
What is the some alternative to Paytm?
There are some alternative of Paytm such as Snapdeal-owned, Freecharge, Mobikwik, OlaMoney, and PayUmoney and other. You and also find the Paytm Wallet such as Oxigen Wallet, Paytm Wallet, Jiomoney Wallet, MobiKwiki wallet, freecharge wallet, Idea Money, m-pesa, ITZ cash card, Trumoney wallet and many more.