You must have read the story of Aladdin and his magic lamp. He would rub his lamp and a Ginnie would appear asking him what he wishes and his wish would be granted. How fascinated were you after the story? Did you not want to get hold of the very same lamp? I am sure you did. Real life is not some Arabian fairy tale, it is tough, and you have bills to pay and responsibilities to shoulder. What you can really do is to make your skills better and up to date with the market demands and then see your life becoming a fairy tale in reality. Financial security takes you a long way in your life, that too when it is coupled with job satisfaction and happiness, it is nothing less than a utopia.
Let us discuss two very popular and high paying job profiles of the IT world namely Salesforce Admin and Salesforce Developer.
Salesforce undoubtedly offers you a wide range of career options such as Salesforce Architect, Salesforce Consultant, Salesforce Developer, Salesforce Admin etc.
Salesforce Admin is one of the very popular and in-demand job profiles of the Salesforce Career List. Let us take a look at a few figures that will inform you further about this job profile-
Looks fascinating right? It surely does. Salesforce Admin has become one of the most wanted job profiles in the world. These figures are only of USA wonder what the figures of the entire world might look like.
Future Scope of Salesforce Admin
Let us do some maths from the figures we just saw above and see how the future of the Salesforce admin looks like:
- Let’s see the first box $95,000 average salary- Seriously, you really need maths to determine isn’t it obvious how cool this figure sounds?
- Let’s move on to the next aspect 4670 jobs in the USA alone which means 4670 divided by 12 coming out to be nearly 390 fresh vacancies every single month, that is huge!
- 4% growth rate means that you can expect at least 6417 jobs in next year which takes the monthly average to 535 jobs per month.
- Out of all these jobs, 39% are entry level which means 2502 jobs out of this 6417 are for entry-level professionals or freshers and the monthly jobs are 209 for freshers.
- Do you still need an explanation for the future scope of Salesforce? I guess the discussion given above makes it abundantly clear that Salesforce holds a good future for your career.
Career Growth of Salesforce Admin
In order to have a steady career growth in Salesforce Admin role, you need the following-
- Constant skills upgrade.
- Be toe to toe to every new update and release.
- Keep taking certification exams and certifications to your credit.
- Certification plays an important role in Salesforce Admin’s Career path. Let us review the screenshot taken from the website of JanBask Training a popular online training platform-
From this screenshot, you can ascertain that as Salesforce Admin you will be at three levels and then your designation is elevated to that of a Salesforce consultant-
Certifications Necessary for Your Career Growth
Your certification is your testimonial of your skills. It is very important to get a certification as that is one thing that will surely land you a job. To have a lucrative career in Salesforce Admin Profile you need Salesforce Certified Administrator.
Salesforce currently offers two stages of administrator certifications:
- Certified Administrator
- Certified Advanced Administrator
Both these certifications are designed and necessary for those professionals who wish to focus on Salesforce’s administrative side functions of an already existing Salesforce solution regime. It includes for them to define their user’s requirements, alter and adjust the Salesforce platform of their organization according to the exclusive desires of each and every individual implementation unit.
Salesforce Developer is the person who has got a little more practical experience of working with Salesforce.org. As a Salesforce developer, you are expected to deal with things like workflows, processes, APIs etc on an everyday basis.
Let us take a look at a few figures that will inform you further about this job profile-
And again these figures are only of the USA, the world statistics are yet to be known, however, whatever it is it will be an add-on to all these things.
Future Scope & Career Growth – Salesforce Developer
Just like the preceding section, it’s time to do some maths again to see how the future of the Salesforce Developer looks like:
- Well, the remuneration of this profile is even better than what we saw for the previous profile.
- Let’s move on to the next aspect 10890 jobs in the USA alone which means 10890 divided by 12 coming out to be nearly 907 fresh vacancies every single month, which is a lot!
- 21% growth rate means that you can expect at least 13177 jobs in next year which takes the monthly average to 1099 jobs per month.
- Out of all these jobs, 18% are entry level which means 2372 jobs out of these 13177 jobs are for entry-level professionals or freshers and the monthly jobs are 198 for freshers.
- These figures look very promising for a good Career and future scope.
Certifications Necessary for Salesforce developer
There are three stages that you need to cover the Salesforce Certified Developer certification:
- Salesforce Certified Commerce Cloud Digital Developer
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
- Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II
These qualifications are necessary for experts with knowledge, abilities, and experience in utilizing the Commerce Cloud Digital to build up online business arrangements or in building customized and automatic applications on the Force.com stage, according to Salesforce.
Well to conclude it is to say that the future scope of all the careers in Salesforce looks. Invest in a good Salesforce training and enjoy the benefits that you can avail by a prospering career in Salesforce.